1. Create an Apocalypse List #Apocalist
Get to work on all that stuff you’ve been putting off for weeks months decades.
2. Absent a label-maker, use a sharpie to pointlessly label your food.
I don’t know why.
3. Play dress-up with your pet. Warning: your pet may loose all respect for you as seen below.
4. Play hide and see…without anyone else…with candy.
5. Send an Amazon care package to a friend or family member with young kids. For example, LEGOS! (Thank you, Nana!)
6. Dance party!
7. Read my book. I’ll send a free copy to a couple people at random who comment and/or share this post on Facebook.
Was that plug shameless enough? I think so.
8. Overreact to trick shots.
Now, on a more serious note…
9. Have your kids draw some pictures for or write some notes to local nursing home residents.
I saw someone else doing this and loved the idea. Of course, you’ll need to exercise caution delivering the pictures/notes.
10. Buy a gift card or two to a local business.
Local small businesses are making some of the most difficult decisions they’ve ever had to make. Why not buy a gift card or two to show some support during these challenging times?
Oh, and I’ll be sending out some of the gift cards below along with a copy of my book to a few people who comment on or share this post on Facebook. So, like, comment, and share away.